Weekly Reflection #3

This week had a lot of ups and downs. I messed up countless times and the drawers in the beginning of the week and it was really frustrating. The pieces to the drawers had to fit together perfectly and I had to keep sanding and making sure everything fits, then sand some more. I would do that process for about 30 min for each drawer. Then, I had to sand inside the grooves because they weren't sliding into the box easily. The drawers were easily the most frustrating part of this project. However, something I enjoyed was helping Greg with the saw dust collectors. We got to see how the saw dust is collected and stored which I though was pretty cool. The first thing I noticed when I saw them was that you could see the different layers of wood that people have cut off. Later in the week, we started to work on the jewelry boxes with a little faster pace because we knew we had to finish them by the end of the week. Working on the jewelry boxes made me vert stressed because It is a pain trying to fix a mistake and there is a lot of room to make a mistake. However, we finally got them done and they look very nice. I hope we can sell them for at least 200 dollars. Greg told Netburn and I that we could sell the jewelry boxes for almost 500 dollars if we went to some fancy place (New York). Hopefully we can see the boxes at a good price to make up for the pain they were to make.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1st Day Senior Project

Wednesday May 1st, 2019

Weekly Reflection 1