Monday May 20th, 2019: 8 hours

Today we got to the wood-shop at 9 in the morning. I did not expect that this day would be so long, I was expecting to be done everything by 2 in the afternoon. However, we are still not done and have some things to finish up tomorrow. Today we glued and cut all the cutting boards to length. While we were glueing the cutting boards together, we were putting finish on the jewelry boxes and buffing it out. I am very pleased with the jewelry boxes and I hope people by them. After all the cutting boards were glued together, we put them through the plainer in order to clean up the faces of the cutting boards. We had all the cutting boards ready to be sanded around 3 in the afternoon. I started sanding while Netburn cut the the rounded over edge into the boards. I was sanding for about an hour and a half. We left at around 5 o'clock and I felt like we had a very productive day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1st Day Senior Project

Wednesday May 1st, 2019

Weekly Reflection 1